Items 1-48 of 190
Patio Slabs are also being chosen as a preferable go to over decking due to its versatile use.
This change in the market has increased the production of Paving slabs. Which naturally increases the quality of the products as well as providing many more designs and themes.
Our unique Paving Stones are available here courtesy of industry-leading brands Bradstone and Marshalls. Two of the most respected names in the world of paving manufacture. All the important sizing information is included in the description boxes for the Paving Stones. Make sure you look at what you will get before buying.
Our products have been designed to create a durable, long-lasting and attractive patio, pathway or driveway.
Whether you’re laying Paving Slabs to improve an outdoor area or you’re simply introducing a new path or patio, we offer Patio Slabs to suit your needs.
Our range includes over 200 choices of different materials and colourings. You can be sure you’re getting quality at great value prices.
- Our products are finished to look clean and shiny to give a contemporary ambience wherever they are installed. They are becoming a more popular choice in today’s building strategies.
- Our patio, paving and garden slabs combine practicality and affordability. They are perfectly suitable for any area where you have a requirement for basic Patio Pavers.
- All our garden slabs are extremely hard wearing and weatherproof and easy to handle as they are available in different sizes.
- They are virtually weatherproof, making them a popular choice for your driveways, front and back gardens.
Making a Choice
The paving slabs that are right for you will depend on what kind of patio or paving area you are building or renovating.
- Are your slabs for a decorative, paving feature in your garden?
- Do you need them for a patio where your family and friends can socialise?
- Are you making a utility paving area to support garden buildings and withstand heavy foot traffic?
Whether you like your Paving Stones to be all the same colour or a mix of complementary shades, you are sure to find the perfect ones to suit your tastes. There is no limit to the ways you can arrange your Paving Stones, so let your imagination run free and create the gorgeous garden you’ve been dreaming of.
If you are looking for garden slabs to help make your garden look and feel bigger, then our Stone Master range is perfect. Broadstone’s stone master slabs offer a contemporary twist to the standard paving slab.
- These are perfect for completing a modernistic style house.
- They also add a practical addition
- These bring an environmental look to your garden, whilst still offering a high-standard paving slab.
If you are worried about weather damage, then our Madera range is brilliant.
- As an alternative to traditional wooden decking, these clever porcelain Slabs look like wood.
- They have all the durability benefits of modern porcelain.
- They are strong, durable and highly resistant to staining and are unaffected by weather conditions and colour fading.
- This range is available in Birch and Oak shades.
If you are seeking an attractive focal point for your garden, then view our range of Ring Circles.
- These make a beautiful feature in any small or large garden.
- When choosing Garden Slabs, it can be difficult to know what would suit your lawn and landscape design best.
- Therefore, we have included a selection of specific garden slabs to extend your choice further.
How much are patio slabs?
The pricing of Patio Slabs varies from pack to pack. Our Patio Slabs have an average price of £190 per pack. We do, however, have a range of pricing for our Patio Slabs.
What Material do I want?
- These offer a great look.
- They are often preferred for decorative paving areas and patios that want to be both attractive and functional areas.
- There are several different options for natural stone paving slabs with different qualities.
- Granite provides a great look, with natural variation in appearance between stones.
- They are also strong and durable so are suitable for areas that will be frequently used so need to be hardwearing.
- These are ideal if you want a neat and tidy look to your patio or paved area.
- They combine a natural look with more consistency of colouring between individual stones.
- Sandstone gives your patio or paved area an attractive and desirable rustic look.
- Individual stones naturally vary in their colouring and in the veining within the stone.
- These are made from a combination of clay, sand, and other materials, fired at very high temperatures.
- As a result, they are durable, very hard-wearing, and resistant to scratches.
- They are also resistant to water as they are non-porous, so they require little maintenance.
- These can also provide great looks.
- They’re able to recreate a range of modern or natural effects, including replicating the appearance of wood or natural stone.
- So, porcelain is popular for paving areas that you want to both enjoy for socialising and look attractive in your garden.
- These can be the right choice for non-decorative, utility areas.
- Your paving must be functional and hard-wearing rather than stylish and attractive.
- These are mould-made to recreate the look and feel of stone but in a uniform and budget-friendly paving slab.
- So, they are ideal where you want a durable, low-cost area of paving for hard-standing.
- Maybe to support garden buildings such as garden sheds, greenhouses, kennels and animal hutches, and so on.
What Profile Should I Choose?
- The profile or finish of your paving slabs determines what the outline and surface of the paving slabs is like.
- Paving with a smooth profile will be completely flat and level. This is popular where you want your paving slabs to be even for a uniform, tidy style.
- If you want your paving slabs to have a rustic look you might prefer paving slabs with a riven profile.
- Paving slabs with a riven profile are rugged and irregular so help give your paving area a natural, weathered look.
- Textured slabs have a stippled or blasted appearance that is quite uniform. The textured surface means that the pavement slabs provide greater resistance to slipping when they are wet. They are ideal for areas that you need to be safe for walking on.
Pack sizes can range widely – while some options can have 87 Paving Stones or more, others will have far fewer. It all depends on the size of the individual Paving Stones, since some are as small as 100mm2 in packs of 750, and some are just one large piece of paving.
You can choose the sort of size to buy according to personal preference and the look you want to achieve.
- Our slimmer Paving Slabs are best suited to garden areas where there is little foot traffic and seated areas such as garden patios.
- Our thicker patio slabs and garden slabs are best suited for driveways as they are heavy-duty accommodating for vehicles.
A traditional grid pattern in Paving Stones looks as effective as ever. If you want something a bit different, why not try a circular arrangement?
We sell ring circle kits in various shades that can become a lovely focal point in your garden and set it apart from the rest. These can be installed as a standalone feature or used in conjunction with any of the other Paving Stones we have in stock.
When it comes to laying your Patio slabs, their arrangement and evenness is important. With your patios and pathways being a key feature to your front, back garden or driveway, you need to ensure they are level and neat.
You can lay paving stones on top of grass if they are used as stepping stones only. They encourage traffic to use instead of walking on grass or steer visitor’s direction to view the garden. Not advised for large patio areas however as the paving stones would move with time and weather conditions in larger areas
- You should start by clearing away grass and flattening the soil in the area
- After this, you should mark out the area with pegs and string. • Use a paver sealant to keep your Patio Slabs and in top condition and resistant to dirt and oil and protected against any weather damage.
Which Patio Slab is Best?
When deciding on which patio slab is best, it all depends on your personal preference. Our range of Patio Slabs are all of high-quality, it’s down to you to decide your favourite design.
How thick are Patio Slabs?
Patio slabs/Garden Slabs can come in a range of depths to cater for different projects. However, the average depth of a paving slab is 18mm to 22mm