Promotion Terms and Conditions
1. This promotion is open to all persons aged 18 or over and resident in the mainland United Kingdom, excluding employees, and their immediate families, of BSO, its associated companies, agents, agencies and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
2. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
3. To enter the promotion you must like and comment on the relevant Facebook post or fill in our entry form. You will require internet access and access to a Facebook account to enter the promotion.
4. The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms and conditions of this promotion. In the event of a conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence.
5. All entries must be received by the Promoter before the promotion closes. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, corrupted or not received by the Closing Date for any reason.
6. One entry per person. Entries not complying with these terms and conditions will be invalid.
7. There is one prize.
8. Other than as stated, any expenses incurred by the winner in the general use and/or enjoyment of the prize, are the sole responsibility of the winner.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative prize of at least equal value if circumstances make this necessary.
10. The winner will be the first entry drawn at random from all eligible entries by an independent person after the Closing Date and will be contacted the day following the closing date using the details provided to enter the promotion. They will be notified via a Facebook message on or before the above date.
11. If the prize is declined, or the winner cannot take up the prize or be contacted within 14 calendar days, the prize will be forfeited and a supplementary winner may be drawn at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
12. The prize is non-transferable and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The Promoter will not be responsible for any inability of a prize winner to take up the specified prize.
13. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and by entering this promotion you hereby release Facebook from any liability in respect of this promotion. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for announcing the winner of the competition.
14. You must not create multiple Facebook accounts in order to enter the promotion more than once per person. Anyone found using multiple accounts to enter the promotion will be found in breach of these terms and excluded from the promotion.
15. You represent and warrant that you either own, or have the necessary licenses in, all content that you provide to us, and that the Promoter is able to use and publish such content, including your Facebook username on its social media platforms and in marketing campaigns.
16. You may be asked to take part in promotional activities and to provide digital photographs of you for use on a promotional website or in the Promoter’s marketing material. It is a condition of entry that you agree to such use if you win, to sign any necessary promotional releases relating to your image rights, and to your name and county of residence being made publicly available if you win.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
18. The Promoter’s decisions as to which entries are eligible to take part in this promotion, and as to any other aspect of this promotion, are final. No correspondence will be entered into.
19. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entrants from this promotion if it has any reason to believe that efforts have been made to distort the competitive process or spirit of the promotion, including but not limited to instances where voting for an entrant's submission has been paid for or otherwise incentivised in any other way either by that entrant or on their behalf.