Forest Ultima Pergola Kit - 3.6m x 3.6m£340.00 Inc. VAT
Forest Radial Pergola 90°£190.00 Inc. VAT
Forest Dining Pergola - Without Panels£400.00 Inc. VAT
Forest Ultima Pergola and Decking Kit - 2.4 x 2.4m£518.99 Inc. VAT
Forest Ultima Pergola Arch£209.99 Inc. VAT
Forest Ultima Pergola and Patio Decking Kit - 2.4 x 4.9m£799.00 Inc. VAT
Pergolas are an outdoor garden feature, providing shade over a region of your garden in either the form of a walkway or pathway. The shade is supported by four panels, the shade usually made up of open, wooden beams.
What is a Pergola?
This can create a central focus for your garden. Pergolas are the perfect addition to your garden if you want a more individual looking garden. It adds value to your home while being purchasable at a reasonable price, and will have all guests complimenting the beauty of your garden.
These pergolas are manufactured by Forest Gardens, who are a leading and well-trusted distributor of garden products in the UK, at a quality price, which can be purchased via Building Supplies Online today!
Why Choose a Pergola?
- It can create a central focus for your outdoor area.
- Gives standing plants the opportunity to grow, with the ability to wrap vines and plants around the beams and panels to create a vineyard style to your outdoor area.
- Can act as protection from the sun, or an extension of your home to create a shaded area.
- It can create a sitting area, with the space to place picnic benches or tables underneath that you can eat, work or read at.
- It can transform your garden from just an open space to a living area with an original centre-piece.
- It can allow you to have some much-needed privacy. Despite being open-beams, you can create privacy by adding plants, drapes or screens to generate a make-shift kind of room or hut within your garden.
- It can be combined with other structures, such as gazebos or verandas, giving it versatility to be made into whatever you want your garden to look like. It adds character to your home.
- It can be an entertainment area - deck chairs, tables, or barbecues can be placed inside, creating the perfect area to contain your party in.
- Easy to construct yourself, with instructions, fixings and flat package for self-assembly.
What Pergolas do we Offer?
This pergola has laddered sides and roof panels that can have hanging potted plants or climbing vines attached. This pergola promises longevity, with a 15 year guarantee against rot or damage from fungus. The open roof offers some protection from the elements, while still letting in some sunlight and ventilation. It’s got a modern look, with a strong build from Pressure Treated timber.
Dining Pergola Without Panels
This pergola is perfect for putting a table and some chairs underneath, with a modern structure. Using softwood, this pergola also has a 15 year guarantee against rot or fungal damage. This structure has four straight wooden pillars and a laddered roof that allows light and ventilation in, and is perfect for entertaining guests or having dinner.
Radial Pergola 90°
This pergola is a simply yet elegant rounded structure, with all around beams and four softwood pillars to hold the structure up. This is constructed from sustainable sources to appeal to those who are environmentally conscious and want to avoid the issue surrounding deforestation. This also has a 15 year guarantee against rotting and fungal damage, showing the strength and longevity promised.
This structure can be put deeper into the ground to avoid being compromised by strong winds. This is the perfect foundation for training glowing plants, which gives you the opportunity to create a plant shade to protect from direct sunlight.
Ultima Pergola Kit 2.7 x 2.7m
This pergola kit is constructed from Pressure Treated Timber, which is both strong and durable, with a 15 year guarantee against decay from fungus and any kind of rot. The pergola has been filed smooth to prevent splinters, and can be sunk deeper into the soil to prevent any knocking over from wind, keeping it securely standing. It has horizontal, classic batons across the roof and four thick, and strong stands.
This is manufactured from sustainable sources to ensure you are still being environmentally friendly. It comes with the necessary fixtures and simple instructions so even those not DIY-prone can follow it.
Ultima Pergola Kit 3.5 x 3.5m
This pergola is the same as the previous, but in a larger size for those with big gardens who want a large shaded area. This is perfect for bigger entertainment events or big families. It has horizontal, classic planks across the roofing with four panels holding the roof up. Sustainably sourced, it is made from Pressure Treated Timber, and has a warrantee for 15 years to ensure you never have to worry about rot or fungal decay.
The structure allows you to have the perfect place to grow plants on the roof, such as wisteria or other climbing vines to give a natural and elegant look to your garden.