- 'Condition' means the standard terms and conditions of sale set out below, including any special terms and conditions, agreed in writing by us.
- 'Contract' means any contract for Goods made between you and the Company.
- 'Goods' means the packaged products or services which we shall supply in accordance with these Conditions.
- 'We' means Building Supplies Online LTD registered in England No. 7117640 at Unit 1H & 1J, Vantage Business Park, Bloxham Road, Banbury, OX16 9UX. Vat no. 989457048.
- 'You' means the customer seeking to purchase the Goods from us and 'You' shall be construed accordingly.
2. Pricing & Offers
The team at Building Supplies Online LTD work hard to ensure that the prices that are listed, and technical specification information is accurate at the time of purchase. However, we are entitled to make amendments to the price to take into account any increase in our supplier's prices or the imposition of any taxes or duties, or if due to an error or omission the price published for the goods is wrong whether or not the order has been confirmed. In this unlikely event, we cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies at any time.
Please note that your computer may display old pages from our site which are stored in your own computer's memory from previous visits - it is important you refresh your browser when viewing any pages on our website to see the current prices and goods available. Any price changes will be advised and agreed prior to accepting your order.
Where Building Supplies Online LTD run additional offers and voucher promotions, these may only be used singularly and not in conjunction with one another unless explicitly stated. This includes any cashback, discount code. Please note that before accepting your order, if Building Supplies Online LTD discover you are not entitled to use of the code or do not meet any or all terms and conditions for a particular code use, we may reject your order or process without benefit or reduction.
Building Supplies Online LTD reserve the right to withdraw an offer, whether voucher code or reduced price, at any time.
On completion of placing your order online, you will receive an email acknowledgement (to the email address provided when placing the order). Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted by us. The contract between us is formed when the goods are dispatched. We reserve the right, at any time prior to acceptance, to refuse any order or any part of an order.
We realise that the internet is based on trust, so we make security our number one priority. Our commitment to this will remain prominent for the future. Your credit card details are sent to the banks secure servers whilst the order is processed. No card data is saved and is not visible by any member of staff. At no point are your credit card details sent over using an unsecured connection.
4. Delivery & Collection
All delivery options and charges can be found on our delivery page. Please note that delivery timetables are best estimates, and may be subject to change as due to seasonality, weather and other non-specified factors. All prices include VAT. For orders containing multiple items, you will be charged one fee based on the collective weight of your order, unless you specifically request specialist delivery arrangements.
Our deliveries are usually handled by Royal Mail, DPD or on larger orders, one of our pallet courier partners.
Once collected from our dispatch warehouse, all orders are the responsibility of those drivers and staff. We are unfortunately unable to give any special delivery instructions to drivers e.g. leaving products with neighbours or in sheds. Nor are we responsible for any delays the couriers or delivery companies experience. In instances where goods go missing, we have to allow 30 days in order for us to be able to successfully claim from the carrier.
All deliveries will be made kerbside only. Goods cannot be taken into properties by the delivery driver
When your order arrives at your address, you will be given the opportunity to check and sign for the products.
During delivery, we recommend a visual inspection of your order on arrival for any obvious damages, and to ensure that all products ordered are present. You are not expected to check every item before signing for the delivery.
If you fail to take delivery on the date agreed, then we reserve the right to charge for any subsequent deliveries.
We advise against booking any installers, or engaging in preparatory work until full receipt and inspection of your goods, and will not be liable for any tradesperson costs, consequential loss or compensation in any way.
Delivery timescales are given as estimates in good faith, but cannot be taken as precise or exact information.
We will not liable for any labour costs, consequential loss or compensation in any way.
If goods are ordered over the weekend or bank holiday, please be aware that the order date is taken as the next available working day for delivery purposes.
When goods are collected from the Building Supplies Online LTD dispatch warehouse they become the responsibility of the designated courier. We cannot be held responsible for any delay's that the courier experiences.
For standard pallet deliveries, the responsibility of disposing of delivery packaging materials, such as pallets lies with the customer, though we do have additional delivery upgrades where pallets can be disposed of as part of the delivery service.
5. Warranty and Liability
Most products available from Building Supplies Online LTD are supplied with a 12 months manufacturer's warranty, however, some manufacturers offer extended warranties on their products and this will be indicated on the product details page. The Warranty is with the Manufacturer not with BSO.
Please note that all orders placed through our website or phone system are subject to Building Supplies Online LTD accepting said order, at which point a contract is formed between both parties and the goods are dispatched. Title and ownership of goods will pass to the customer on delivery. Point of accepting the order is considered to be the point of the process, picking and packaging at our warehouse or distribution location.
All pictures on our website are the best indication we can give of the original item and are for illustration purposes only. All images are displayed with the manufacturers/supplier’s permission.
On occasion the manufacturer may make small changes to the design of a product, due to this, the item(s) you receive may have small differences to the picture displayed on the website. The colour of goods may vary slightly from that shown on the website due to limitations of browser software and monitors.
All products are subject to stock availability at the time of ordering. While every effort will be made to ensure that all items shown are in stock we offer no guarantee of availability and this electronic publication does not constitute an offer of sale.
All prices stated include VAT at 20%.
The Contract and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of England, and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Any notice required or permitted is to be given by either party to the other under the Conditions these shall be in writing and addressed to the other party and delivered to the address provided at the time the order is confirmed or any subsequent or alternative address which one party may notify to the other from time to time.
The terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
9. Promotions & Competitions
1. This promotion is open to all persons aged 18 or over and resident in the United Kingdom, excluding employees, and their immediate families, of BSO, its associated companies, agents, agencies and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
2. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
3. To enter the promotion you must like and comment on the relevant Facebook post or fill in our entry form. You will require internet access and access to a Facebook account to enter the promotion.
4. The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms and conditions of this promotion. In the event of a conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence.
5. All entries must be received by the Promoter before the promotion closes. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, corrupted or not received by the Closing Date for any reason.
6. One entry per person. Entries not complying with these terms and conditions will be invalid.
7. There is one prize.
8. Other than as stated, any expenses incurred by the winner in the general use and/or enjoyment of the prize, are the sole responsibility of the winner.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative prize of at least equal value if circumstances make this necessary.
10. The winner will be the first entry drawn at random from all eligible entries by an independent person after the Closing Date and will be contacted the day following the closing date using the details provided to enter the promotion. They will be notified via a Facebook message on or before the above date.
11. If the prize is declined, or the winner cannot take up the prize or be contacted within 14 calendar days, the prize will be forfeited and a supplementary winner may be drawn at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
12. The prize is non-transferable and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The Promoter will not be responsible for any inability of a prize winner to take up the specified prize.
13. If the prize is a product specific Spending Spree for a fixed amount, the product selection needs to be made within 1 month of the prize acceptance date. If the product selection is under the Spending Spree amount there is no cash difference refund or future credit note. If the particpants product selection exceeds the Spending Spree prize amount they can pay the balance to complete the order. The Spending Spree amount will then be allocated to the chosen products. Building Supplies will be in touch via email to confirm your qualification of the competition criteria and to manage the selection process. No voucher is issued.
14. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and by entering this promotion you hereby release Facebook from any liability in respect of this promotion. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for announcing the winner of the competition.
15. You must not create multiple Facebook accounts in order to enter the promotion more than once per person. Anyone found using multiple accounts to enter the promotion will be found in breach of these terms and excluded from the promotion.
16. You represent and warrant that you either own, or have the necessary licenses in, all content that you provide to us, and that the Promoter is able to use and publish such content, including your Facebook username on its social media platforms and in marketing campaigns.
17. You may be asked to take part in promotional activities and to provide digital photographs of you for use on a promotional website or in the Promoter’s marketing material. It is a condition of entry that you agree to such use if you win, to sign any necessary promotional releases relating to your image rights, and to your name and county of residence being made publicly available if you win.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
19. The Promoter’s decisions as to which entries are eligible to take part in this promotion, and as to any other aspect of this promotion, are final. No correspondence will be entered into.
20. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entrants from this promotion if it has any reason to believe that efforts have been made to distort the competitive process or spirit of the promotion, including but not limited to instances where voting for an entrant's submission has been paid for or otherwise incentivised in any other way either by that entrant or on their behalf.