VELUX CFP 060060 1093 Fixed Curved Glass Rooflight - 600mm x 600mm
The VELUX curved glass rooflight has a unique curved glass surface that lets in more daylight and stands out externally as a modern addition to roof surfaces Ð ideal for design-conscious homeowners. The VELUX curved glass rooflight features CurveTech, an innovative curve-shaped glass top that lets rainwater easily drain off the surface Ð even on 0¡ pitched roofs. That means daylight is able to shine through without raindrops getting in the way.
The curved glass top unit consists of 6mm scratch-free glazing with a glass-to-edge design that extends beyond the supporting frame, meaning a clear external pane is left for a better view. Bordering the unit is a black underlying coating, which ensures a discreet visual connection to the roof. The innovative and unique design of the curved glass top cover provides optimal functionality, creates a simple and modern look inside and out and a clear view - featured as CurveTech.
- Curve-shaped edge-to-edge glass that allows raindrops to easily run off
- Insulating PVC frame and two-layer low-energy pane for optimal energy efficiency
- Compatible with a discreet heat protection awning blind for ideal indoor temperature
- Suitable for 0-15 pitched roofs
- 3-layer glass construction ensures optimal energy performance.
- Available in 8 sizes