Redeveloping your outdoor space isn’t an easy decision to make. In fact creating the perfect garden can take a lot of thought. Our range of products covers every possible area of outdoor space. From laying down grass and topsoil to the finishing touches of edging and weed trimming. We aim to allow you to buy everything all at once from one place. This can make your journey easy and stress free. If you’re considering a new shed and also want somewhere to plant new plant life you will be able to find and purchase those products all in the same place. Making your shopping experience smooth is a main focus of ours and it is truly achieved in this category.
Designing the interior living spaces of your home can often take priority. However, householders are increasingly viewing the outdoor spaces and gardens as equally important. Some even consider the garden as an extra room in your home.
If you design your garden, patio or decking area carefully, you can create an exterior space that brings many benefits. A well designed garden provides natural beauty and a space that can be utilised all year round.
Why should you look after your Outdoor area?
- Keen interior designers and home owners exploit the interior of the domestic environment. This can help to express certain styles and themes. By piecing together a mixture of furniture you can create a look which reflects your preferred taste.
- The very same principle can be applied to all exterior spaces. Through using landscaping techniques you can truly transform your garden. Even if you're surrounded by an open space garden or a small compact dining one.
- Gardens should be seen as rooms in their own right. Consider their own individual characteristics and qualities to be fully appreciated. This can be achieved through the addition of patios and decking, fencing, edging and even decorative aggregates.
- Gardens have long been considered as a showcase for horticulture or purely as free areas to ease storage. However, outdoor spaces are now being utilised as areas for outdoor dining and socialising. Investing in installation of attractive decking and patios can extend their use through the seasons. Not only this but they also add value to the property and its exterior as a whole.
- We have carefully selected a range of wooden decking and accessories for your garden and other outside spaces. These have been treated to provide protection against weather conditions.
What Outdoor and Garden products do we offer?
- We have a broad range of decking boards, deck tiles, composite decking, and fixings. These can facilitate the construction of your own area of decking in the garden. With essential items like screws, spacers and decking wrenches you will be able to install these correctly.
- Framing a garden with suitable fencing can improve its overall appearance. Compliment your plants and wildlife whilst providing security and privacy from joining properties.
- We can provide you with a range of fashionable and durable fencing options for your garden. Available are standard slatted fencing panels through to decorative lattice fence panels. With complimentary products like trellis panels and garden gates to add to the elegance of your garden.
- The addition of wooden edging demarcates areas of lawn from flower beds for example. Paths, raised beds for vegetable growing and other areas of the garden can be enhanced with decorative edging. This can include picket fence edging, sleeper style edging or log rolls.
- All our garden edging alternatives are constructed from only the highest quality materials. This ensures that your product is not only made to last but also acts as a beautiful decoration for your garden.
- Bulk bag topsoils, mulches and barking aggregates are valuable additions to your garden. When you consider the finishing touches to your garden these items will come to mind. Redeveloping a garden isn't just about big features, you need to consider every aspect. Topsoils, mulches and aggregates help to add the last bits to your outdoor area.
- We offer topsoil for use as a base when laying turf. Ideal for use in vegetable plots and orchards and other horticultural applications. We also offer a range of play grade and landscaping bark chippings. Finally we have composted bark for mulching purposes, as well as bulk bag top dressing and composts.
Still not convinced?
Ok, we get it. Sometimes it is hard to definitively decide that you want to revamp your outdoors space. Maybe you don’t know what design you’re going for, or maybe it’s the price of all the work. Either way we have some points below which we think will help you decide if a garden revamp is perfect for you.
Garden design can actually save you money.
You may be asking “How will it save me money” but let us explain. Garden design isn’t a sprint, it’s a marathon. You can’t just expect to change your whole outdoor space in one day, it takes planning. If you spend your years waiting for things to break and replacing them one at a time you may find yourself in a never ending cycle. Instead contact contractors or quote teams to help get the best price for a full redesign of your garden and get it done all at once. You may find that this will save you a pretty penny or two.
The Garden is as much a part of the house as any other room
More often than not, if you have visitors coming to your home you will start to tidy the main rooms. The main focus points are the living room and bathroom. Well why do you not take the same care of your garden? Yes the visitors may not be situated in the garden all day however it is one of the focal points of a home. In fact a lot of people will make a judgement dependent on the appearance of a garden. If you have a garden flourishing with freshly trimmed grass, flower beds full of plant life and a well edged lawn, you are surely to make a lasting impression.