Porcelain Floor Tiles
Items 1-13 of 212
- RAK Wall & Floor Tile Surface Mix Decor Set 30 x 30cm£24.29 Inc. VAT
- RAK Wall & Floor Tile Surface Grey Decor Set 30 x 30cm£18.35 Inc. VATOut of stock
- RAK Lounge Black Porcelain Mosaic Polished Tile Sheet- 300mm x 300mmOut of stock
- RAK Lounge Anthracite Porcelain Mosaic Unpolished Tile Sheet- 300mm x 300mmOut of stock
- RAK Lounge Beige Porcelain Mosaic Unpolished Tile Sheet- 300mm x 300mmOut of stock
- RAK Lounge Mixed Porcelain Mosaic Unpolished Tile Sheet- 300mm x 300mmOut of stock
- RAK Lounge Black Porcelain Mosaic Unpolished Tile Sheet- 300mm x 300mmOut of stock
- RAK Lounge Beige Porcelain Mosaic Polished Tile Sheet- 300mm x 300mmOut of stock
- RAK Lounge Mixed Porcelain Mosaic Polished Tile Sheet- 300mm x 300mmOut of stock
- RAK Lounge Anthracite Porcelain Mosaic Polished Tile Sheet- 300mm x 300mmOut of stock
- RAK Lounge Grey Porcelain Mosaic Unpolished Tile Sheet- 300mm x 300mmOut of stock
Porcelain Floor Tiles
Simply put, Porcelain Floor Tiles are stunning and easy to clean. Here is our fabulous collection of carefully selected Porcelain Floor Tiles.
Porcelain Floor tiles are often considered some of the most durable in terms of the sheer dirt and grime they can brush off without being affected. Porcelain floor tiles are made from a ceramic material heated to temperatures of up to 1,400°. This process causes the porcelain floor tiles to become extremely tough relative to alternative types of ceramics. Porcelain floor tiles are perfect for your floor because they bring with them the properties you need to help keep your home clean.
Where should I use Porcelain Floor Tiles?
Although porcelain floor tiles often never seem to see the light out of the kitchen or bathroom, their properties along with our extensive range make them viable for just about anywhere! Recently we have seen a trend of Porcelain floor tiles in hallways, landings, bedrooms and even living rooms. Although we can’t say for sure, we think its due to the current excess of choice, variety and high-quality Porcelain floor tiles on offer from companies like Ted Baker and RAK Ceramics. Additionally, Porcelain floor tiles have an inherent resistance to harsh cleaning chemicals and general dirt and grime, meaning whatever is spilt or walked in onto your Porcelain floor tiles, you can use the toughest cleaning products without having to worry about damaging your Porcelain floor tiles. So if you have pets, or children that make cleaning that carpet a nightmare, consider purchasing some of our Porcelain floor tiles.
Why do Porcelain floor tiles crack? Will mine?
Porcelain floor tiles have many advantages over normal ceramic tiles, specifically they are much more moisture resistant. But one area where both floor tiles fall a little short is the possibility for them to crack. To be clear, our Porcelain floor tiles will not crack when exposed to the environment they are designed for. You will not break your floor tiles with heavy kitchen equipment like your fridge but dropped something dense and heavy on your floor tiles may crack them. Apart from dropping something on your Porcelain floor tiles, there are other ways your floor tiles can be damaged which you can prevent!
Be wary of your concrete substrate and floor insulation!
If a professional tradesman is layer your tiles for you, you don’t need to worry about this because they should in theory know about this already. Porcelain floor tiles usually sit on a bed of concrete, the time allowed for this to dry and set is a minimum of 30 days! Laying your Porcelain floor tiles before this period could put them at risk, because concrete is still shrinking as moisture evaporates from the substrate. In short laying your Porcelain floor tiles on concrete that is still moving exposes them to unnecessary strain which will either crack your tiles or weaken them in the future.