Double Ended Baths
Items 1-17 of 565
- Britton Verde Bath 1600 X 750mm Double Ended Bathtub Reinforced White - R45£230.42 Inc. VATOut of stock
- Britton Enviro Bath 1800 X 800mm Double Ended Bathtub Reinforced White - R3£263.39 Inc. VATOut of stock
- Naples Supercast Double End Bath 0TH - 1700 x 800mm£348.00 Inc. VATOut of stock
- Britton Freefuerte Bath & Surround Freestanding White - R31.R32£585.89 Inc. VATOut of stock
- Ideal Standard Concept 1700 x 750mm Double Ended Idealform Plus+ Bath£322.99 Inc. VATOut of stock
- Hudson Reed Grace Round Freestanding Bath- 1500 x 760mm£1,436.50 Inc. VAT
- Holborn Freestanding Bath, 1800mm x 800mm, 5mm Acrylic£567.79 Inc. VATOut of stock
- Premier Shingle Back-to-Wall Bath 1700mm x 800mm - Acrylic£334.30 Inc. VATOut of stock
- Ideal Standard Concept Double Ended Rectangular Bath, 0 Tap Holes, 1700x750mm, White£259.00 Inc. VATOut of stock
- Britton Verde Bath 1800 X 800mm Double Ended Bathtub Reinforced White - R10£263.39 Inc. VATOut of stock
- Roca Lun Plus Anti-Slip Double Ended Steel Bath - Gripholes - 1700x750mm£511.99 Inc. VATOut of stock
Double Ended Baths
Discover our extensive range of Double Ended Baths from well known contemporary brands including Roca and Ideal Standard and traditional brands including Burlington and Bayswater.
A double ended bath is usually deeper than a single-ended and the waste and taps are fitted to the centre of the bath or the wall. If a bath with a big depth is something you're looking for then our range of Deep Bathtubs will be suitable for you. Both ends of a double ended baths are the same and have a gentle slope meaning there's enough room for two people to bathe at the same time. Double ended baths are also a great option for tall bathers, they allow the user to stretch out without hitting their feet on the taps. Double ended baths are great for turning into shower baths as well as they are the right size to fit into most spots in the bathroom.
Our range of Double Ended Baths
Explore our range of modern double ended baths from brands including Roca and Ideal Standard. Double ended baths usually sit against the wall. These are known as inset baths and are a great option for en-suites where there isn't enough space to allow for both a bath and a shower.
Double ended inset baths are a perfect option if there isn't space for taps or pipework. If you're looking for a more traditional double ended bath, we offer a wide range of freestanding baths. Our traditional double ended bath brands including Burlington and Bayswater. Our double ended roll top baths feature decorative cast iron feet and crosshead taps. This makes them the perfect addition to any traditional bathroom.
When it comes to choosing your taps for your double ended bath there are a variety of different options for you to choose from. These include wall mounted taps. These are a great option if you don't want to drill holes into the bath itself. Deck mounted taps are great option if you want to keep space a priority. Freestanding taps, a great way of complementing traditional roll top baths. To finish the look browse through our Bath Panels range to truly improve the aesthetic of your bathroom.