Explore our range of quality Front Doors designed to enhance your home and security.
Whether you’re building a new home, replacing your front door or planning for entries to your garden, we offer a variety of External Doors to suit your home. Replacing External Doors is an excellent way of updating your home. They enhance your properties character as well as improving home safety.
Things to Consider Before Buying your External Doors
Front Door considerations include;
- Security Features
It’s worth taking time to research and compare Front Doors. This is to make sure your choice no only matches your home style but is also the best value for your budget.
Your Front Door is visible to the world outside and the private interior of your home, therefore the style of your External Doors is an important consideration. It allows you to express your personality and can also make your home more inviting.
Choosing your Front Door
- Make getting a quality front door your number one priority. A quality front door is essential. So that you have a durable product, offers security for your home and provides sufficient insulation to keep your home warm in the cold weather.
- The design you choose for your front door can set the tone for your home. We offer a choice for natural wood or a painted front door. These will both have a significant impact on the first impression of your home.
- Painted choices could be striking colours such as the classic red front door or a more subtle colour such as dove grey or sage green. Our Front Door range offers an extensive choice of different colours.
- Make sure the style and material of your Front Door meet restrictions for your home and your area. If your home is a listed or period building, or if it is in a conservation area there may be constraints on what you can add to your home.
Wooden Front Doors
Our Wooden Front Doors range offers high-quality crafter doors, which can become a great addition to your home.
Our Wooden Front Doors are our most popular External Door as they deliver a timeless classic look. Style can vary for your Wooden Front Door; it depends entirely on the look you are going for.
Wood is naturally a good insulator, making our Wooden Front Doors more desirable as they usually let less heat escape them.
How Much are External Doors?
Our Front Doors star at under £100. With over 250 External Doors to choose from you can be sure that when you shop with us, you are sure to find the right Front Door at the right price.
Our low trade prices mean that you don’t have to compromise on quality if you are looking for a Cheap External Door.
Can you Use Front Doors Inside?
Yes, you can. Just be mindful that Front Doors open inwards, but you can reverse hinges. Front Doors are wider than internal ones. Front Doors may need to be trimmed to fit your door frames, therefore causing loss of symmetry.
Fitting your Front Doors
- Take time to measure up correctly.
- Use our door size guide standard door sizes to make sure you order the right size.
- It is often best to get a professional to install your front doors due to the complexity of the measurements and fitting.
External Door Maintenance
- Think about the maintenance of your Front Doors, as with any door. Keeping it in good repair will not only mean it looks good but also serves its security role. As different External Doors vary in durability, resistance to weather and the insulation they provide certain materials will require more maintenance.
- Some are manufactured to such a high quality that they will require no maintenance. If you want a Front Door that needs little special care you could choose one from our Composite Door section. These provide the look and feel of wood but without the maintenance needs.