Wall Hung Basins
Items 1-24 of 162
- Tuscany 1 Tap Hole Cloakroom Basin with Bottle Trap 450mm£44.10 Inc. VATOut of stock
- Cedarwood Cloakroom Corner Basin with Bottle Trap 450mm£49.98 Inc. VATOut of stock
- Cilantro 1 Tap Hole Basin With Semi Pedestal 555mm£67.62 Inc. VATOut of stock
- Roca The Gap 550mm Basin with Semi Pedestal - 1Tap Hole£152.82 Inc. VATOut of stock
- Armitage Shanks Sandringham 21 45cm Handrinse Basin£53.99 Inc. VATOut of stock
- Essential Lily Basin and Semi Pedestal, 550mm Wide, 1 Tap Hole£86.59 Inc. VATOut of stock
- Armitage Shanks Contour 21 500mm Back Outlet Washbasin S215401£136.99 Inc. VATOut of stock
- Armitage Shanks Portman 21 40cm 1TH Washbasin (With Overflow)£62.99 Inc. VATOut of stock
- Armitage Shanks Portman 21 50cm 1TH Washbasin (No Overflow)£94.00 Inc. VATOut of stock
- Roca Neo Selene Inset Countertop or Under Countertop Basin 0Th£98.99 Inc. VATOut of stock
- Tavistock Structure Ceramic Wall Hung Cloakroom Basin - 450mm - 1 Tap Hole£64.00 Inc. VATOut of stock
- Ideal Standard Concept Air Arc Basin with Semi Pedestal 550mm Wide - 1 Tap Hole£136.54 Inc. VATOut of stock
- Trieste 600x495mm Basin & Semi Pedestal with Choice of Tap Hole£84.37 Inc. VATOut of stock
Our range of Wall Mounted Basins are great for smaller bathrooms
Our large selection of Wall Hung Basins can provide a stylish solution for smaller spaces such as cloakrooms and en-suites.
A Wall Hung Basins is supported entirely by the connecting wall and can come with Wall Hung Basins, which protrude out from the wall separately from the Wall Hung Sink. The pipes on a Wall Hung Basin are usually fitted into the wall, freeing up maximum space around the Wall Hung Basins for your other necessities. Even the floor underneath a Wall Hung Basins is left clear, giving the room an open feel.
Installing Your Wall Hung Basin
A Wall Hung Basins can be installed at your preferred height, making it easily customisable to your individual needs. Maybe it will be used in a child’s bathroom, or maybe you want to fit other appliances underneath your Wall Hung Basins – whatever your goals, you can achieve them with a Wall Hung Basins. Wall Hung Basins are suitable for confined spaces however some areas of our range may be too big for areas such as a cloakroom. Check out our Cloakroom Basins range to get the best of wall hung basins with small designs.
Choosing Your Wall Mounted Basin
We offer Wall Hung Basins designs in all different shapes and sizes. From a sleek rectangular Wall Hung Basins to a smooth oval one, there is a Wall Hung Basins to suit every taste. Most Wall Hung Basins have a single tap hole due to their compact size, but we have options with two holes or even none – perfect for if you want Wall Mounted Taps to go with your Wall Hung Basins. If you’d like a Wall Hung Basins but want to keep the look of a pedestal basin as well, you can choose a semi pedestal Wall Hung Basins from our range. Similar to our range of Wall Hung Basins are Semi Recessed Basins and Contemporary Basins. These ranges will help you find a mixture of Basins to suit your taste.
This type of Wall Hung Basins covers all the connecting pipework while still leaving the floor beneath the Wall Hung Basins free. Whichever Wall Hung Basins style you go for, the wall bearing it needs to be strong enough to support the Wall Hung Basins fully. Most internal walls on modern houses should be suitable for a Wall Hung Basins, as long as you don’t try installing your Wall Hung Basins on a stud partition wall. A properly-installed Wall Hung Basin is a great asset to any bathroom.
Still looking for inspiration? Check out our Small Bathrooms Ideas Page.