- SuperFOIL SFUF Underfloor Foil Insulation 1.5m x 8m Roll - 12m2£98.50 Inc. VATOut of stock
- Lowest price
- SuperFOIL SF60 Multi-Layer Foil Insulation 1.5m x 8m Roll (12m2)£59.39 Inc. VATOut of stock
- SuperFOIL SFBA BB Reflective Insulating Breather Membrane - 50m x 1.35m Roll£100.75 Inc. VATOut of stock
- SuperFOIL SFBB Reflective Breather Membrane Roofing Felt - 25m x 1.5m£78.48 Inc. VATOut of stock
- SuperFOIL SF40BB Multifoil Breathable Insulation - 1.5m x 10m£69.60 Inc. VATOut of stock
- SuperFOIL SFNC Non-Combustible Multi-Layer Foil Insulation 1.2 x 8.35m£289.94 Inc. VATOut of stock
- SuperFOIL SF60 FR 1.5m x 8m Fire Rated Multifoil Insulation£277.86 Inc. VATOut of stock
- SuperFOIL SF19 FR 1.5m x 10m Fire Rated Multifoil Insulation£146.04 Inc. VATOut of stock
- SuperFOIL SF40 FR 1.5m x 10m Fire Rated Multifoil Insulation£244.40 Inc. VATOut of stock
- SuperFOIL SFBB Reflective Breather Membrane Roofing Felt - 50m x 1.5m£158.40 Inc. VATOut of stock
Explore our range of Foil Insulation from well-known brands including; SuperFOIL, Actis and YBS.
What is Foil Insulation?
It’s typically used in roofs and walls and is designed to reflect heat radiation and insulate against heat transfer through radiation. Unlike Insulation Boards, Foil Insulation is a lot more flexible and easier to use.
- It can be a good option if you have limited space in your loft
- It is incredibly effective at preventing the loss or transfer of heat between the inside and the outside of a building
- It is also a great option for those who have limited space or don’t want to reduce headroom or general room size since it is thinner than most other insulation options
- It is a great option if you are looking to keep heat within your property, it reduces energy bills and will lead to an eco-friendlier home
Brands like SuperFOIL invest huge resources into the research and development of their products. As a result of this you end up with technologically advanced Foil Insulation at great prices.
Making a Choice
SuperFOIL offer multi-layer Foil Insulation for use as floor insulation with solid and suspended floors or as loft insulation in and walls and ceilings. Their products consist of layers of reflective foil and thermos foam separation layers. They’re topped with a PE layer, making them ideal for use with hot water underfloor heating systems.
Actis products are also ideal for use with hot water underfloor heating systems. They can be used under a screed, with or without hot water underfloor heating, either on their own or laid over another insulation product.
YBS Insulation is an easy to install, flexible, multilayer insulation offering tremendous thermal benefits. The composition of their products deals effectively with all forms of energy transfer.
When it comes to installing you can either employ a professional or you can install it on your own. While the latter may seem daunting, it’s important to understand that with a bit of guidance it’s actually not that difficult, providing you choose the correct products for your project. The products we offer are very easy to handle, making it that bit easier for you to install on your own.