Items 1-48 of 343
Our stunning range of Bath Taps can help you relax in your own private sanctuary in your bathroom at home.
Our Range of Bath Taps
Choosing the right tap to match your home is essential in creating the perfect place for you to relax, and at Building Supplies Online we have plenty to choose from. With over 300 styles to choose from, spend some time searching at Building Supplies Online to find the right size, style and colours for you.
Some of the available Bath Taps include; bath/shower mixers of all varieties, simple pairs of taps, dual control taps, waterfall taps, standing taps and single lever taps. There’s everything from simple modern designs and elegant classic styles.
Choosing new taps for your bathroom is a great way to quickly refresh your bathroom and can help you save water too; meaning a purchase at BSO can be great for the environment and for your budget.
Bath Taps Brands
- We stock a huge amount of big brands, all of which have a fantastic reputation for both their long lasting durability and beautiful designs. Everything from Roca and Grohe, plus great value cheap bath taps with big discounts.
- Whatever we choose, we've got a wide selection that is suitable for everyone. Whilst the majority of Bath Taps are finished in chrome, we also have some available in antique gold, or even specialised finishes such as brushed nickel, pewter or copper.
- If you’re looking for a more modern look, you'll find, angular, square styles, as well as softer, curvier forms, all perfect for creating a co-ordinated look with your basin taps and shower.
To make the choosing process easier, use the options on the left hand side of the page to input your personal preferences – choose a brand, a tap style, number of holes or price range, so that the tough choice of choosing your next Bath Tap is made a whole lot easier. These Bath Taps can be installed yourself, but if you do then make sure you follow the step-by-step guides provided with the product.
We don’t just supply the Bath Taps, at Building Supplies Online you can complement your purchase with valves, tap wastes, plugs and overflow fillers. This will finish your DIY project perfectly and give you the dream bath.
How to Choose the Right Tap for your Bath?
Whether you’re updating an existing bath, or adding a new one to your home, you will need to find a tap suitable for the amount of holes that your bath has. If buying new, most baths don't come with pre-drilled holes so you can choose any model Bath Tap that you like the style of, but make sure you check the product information of the bath before you purchase.
- One tap hole – you can chose from monobloc and single-lever BathTaps. Single-lever taps use a lever to control the flow of both hot and cold water from a single spout and monobloc taps also have just one spout, but with two handles to control the balance of hot and cold water. With monobloc taps, you’ll have the choice of different handle styles as well as different finishes.
- Two tap holes - With two tap holes you’ll need to opt for pillar or mixer taps. Pillar taps independently control the flow of hot and cold water; these are available in a wide variety of styles with knob, lever or cross-shaped handles. Mixer taps allow you to control hot and cold separately but mixed together and supplied to the bath via a single spout.
- Wall mounted taps - Wall mounted taps look modern and sleek, and are perfect if there’s not enough space on the bath rim, or if you’ve chosen a free-standing bath. We offer a selection of different styles, from cross handle to waterfall.
When installing a product that requires the use of tools either with or around the product, extra care must be taken to avoid damaging the finish or the fittings of all products.
To maintain the appearance of your purchase, please ensure it is cleaned regularly using a clean, soft, damp cloth only. Cleaning products that contain abrasive ingredients or detergents must not be used as they may cause surface deterioration and ruin the finish and function of the item.
These items are available for delivery on a day of your choice (Monday - Friday). Once you have placed your order you will receive a phone call from the delivery company 24 hours (weekends excluded) to ensure you will be available to receive your goods.
All Deliveries will take place Monday - Friday 8 am until 6 pm If you have a question or need advice on choosing the right Bath Taps for you then please feel free to send us an e-mail, give us a call or join us on live-chat where we will of course be happy to assist you.