Roof Ventilation is an essential agent for preventing condensation from causing any damage to roofs. Having a good ventilation system on your roof is a crucial factor.
Why do I Need Roof Vents?
- Without them, warm air cannot escape causing a build-up of condensation
- Everyday activities such as bathing, showering, drying washing, boiling kettles and cooking all produce warm air. This air needs to escape through windows or Roof Vents
- If a home does not have effective ventilation the condensation that forms from the warm air will have a huge impact on the mechanical structure of a building and the health of people living in the building
- Condensation can cause huge costly problems including dampness, mould and rot
- Avoiding these problems by installing Roof Vents will preserve the structure of the building and ensure longer life
- Ventilated homes are healthier homes that have clean air and higher energy efficiency
- As building regulations become stricter and climate change becomes worse, having an energy efficient home is a must
Not only does it save you money, but it increases the value of your home as more people seek eco-friendly lifestyles Here we have a huge range of ventilation solutions to help you avoid condensation issues and unnecessary future costs.
Choosing the Right Vent for you
- Choosing the correct Roof Vents depends on personal preferences and your style of roof. Below are some pointers to help you decide on your vent.
- Roofing is a very important part of any building and can be seen by everyone, so it is important, so it is beneficial to have a roof vent that is pleasing to the eye
- They provide you with both practicality and innovative design within your home
- Vents create a balanced air flow within a roof so the warm, stale air can be swapped for cool fresh air
- Fascia, circular soffit and continuous soffit vents are all compatible with different parts of the roof so when all used in conjunction create a great ventilation system
- Fascia and soffit vents are a versatile ventilation system that can be fitted to any type of architectural building, old or new All our Roof Vents are available in a huge selection of shapes, sizes and colours from market leaders Manthorpe, Hambleside Danelaw, Ubbink, Harcon and Klober.
Read MoreRead Less