Items 1-48 of 85
Are you wanting to enjoy the benefit of the outdoors in the comfort of your own home? A gazebo may be the perfect garden feature to add your outdoor space. Building Supplies Online provides a wide variety of gazebos, coming in all different sizes and styles, at great value prices.
What is a Garden Gazebo?
Gazebos first became popular in the Renaissance period, where they were commonly used as shrines and spaces for meditation. On the other hand, today they are widely used for a variety reasons with different purposes in homeowners’ gardens, as well as other places such as wedding venues, sports clubs, restaurants, and schools.
Gazebos are a structure that is free-standing with a roof that is supported by posts. They can have open sides or removable walls, depending on a home owners’ preference.
Additionally, there are many soft furnishings available for the gazebos in a range of different colours, such as drop curtains and cushions. These are waterproof, so can protect the gazebo in all kinds of weather conditions. Also, the gazebos come in a variety of sizes, ranging from 3m to 6m. This will depend on a customer’s requirement and the location of the gazebo. For example, a sports club may choose a larger gazebo, such as a 6m one, as it needs to accommodate a larger number of people, therefore they may choose to put benches inside.
On the other hand, a homeowner may choose to purchase a smaller gazebo such as, a 3m one where they can include a small bench, reclining chair or sofa as a retreat space in their garden.
Different Uses for Gazebos?
- Gazebos are extremely versatile as they can be used in all four seasons, allowing a homeowner to extent their living space by creating a social area outside of the walls of their home.
- Gazebos can be used as an outdoor space to either entertain or relax. For example, if a homeowner wants to use this space to entertain, they can put outside furniture in the gazebo, which is perfect during the summer time, maybe as a shaded area underneath the scorching sun on a hot summer’s day at a barbeque, or at night time as a place to relax and unwind under the stars with friends and family.
- Alternatively, a gazebo could be used during the colder nights of autumn and winter. For example, a feature like a hot tub can be used underneath the gazebo as either a place of entertain for friends and family or to relax and chill out at the end of a stressful day. Therefore, it is evident why a gazebo is a must have for every outdoor space as its use is not limited to one time of year, meaning that you will get full use out of it and definitely your money’s worth.
- Adding a gazebo to your home will make your home the best spot for family and friends’ social events. Garden furniture such as, reclining chairs, sofas, bean bags and benches allow your gazebo to not only be suitable for barbeques or outdoor parties, but also for relaxation.
- Alternatively, a gazebo could be used as a well-being enclosure. For example, performing activities inside it such as, yoga, meditation, spa treatments and praying. This allows a homeowner to use this space as a retreat to shut themselves off from the outside world and work on their own self-development.
- Gazebos, in this case, can be used to create and provide a tranquil atmosphere. Furthermore, a gazebo may just be used as a place to chill and read a book whilst enjoying the bliss of being outdoors and at one with nature.
- Ultimately, gazebos can provide you with the benefits of being essentially indoors, whilst being outdoors, as you can still feel the summer breeze.
- Gazebos can also be used as the perfect feature for an outdoor spring or summer wedding design as a statement feature.
Why you Should Choose a Gazebo?
As listed above, there are an endless list of ways of how to use your gazebo. Essentially, this is entirely up to each individual home owner, as gazebos are extremely versatile, therefore they can they in any way that they wish. Whether that be mainstream uses such as, for social events and relaxing or a unique and bespoke purpose that they wish to use it for.
With gazebos, you are guaranteed to get your money’s worth as any home owner can benefit from them all year round in all kinds of weather. Gazebos also provide the benefit of being both indoors and outdoors.
Additionally, they are an aesthetically pleasing feature for all types of outdoor spaces, whether that be a focal point for a wedding at a wedding venue or hidden in a garden as a retreat in an area that is private and intimate for relaxation, or maybe even quiet conversations.