Quinntherm PIR Insulation Board - 1200 x 2400As low as £13.02 Inc. VAT
Celotex GA4000 Insulation Board - 1200 x 2400mmAs low as £23.40 Inc. VAT
Celotex XR4000 Insulation Pitched Roof Board -1200 x 2400mmAs low as £52.80 Inc. VAT
Celotex TB4000 Insulation Board - 1200 x 2400mmAs low as £14.40 Inc. VAT
Kingspan Cavity Wall Insulation Boards Thermawall TW50As low as £47.58 Inc. VAT
Kingspan TF70 Thermafloor Floor Insulation Board - 1200 x 2400mmAs low as £19.44 Inc. VAT
Kingspan TW55 Thermawall Insulation Boards - 1200 x 2400mmAs low as £19.44 Inc. VAT
Celotex CW4000 Cavity Wall Insulation BoardAs low as £60.37 Inc. VAT
Kingspan Cavity Wall Insulation Boards Kooltherm K8 PhenolicAs low as £89.68 Inc. VAT
Kingspan Kooltherm K7 Pitched Roof InsulationAs low as £268.54 Inc. VAT
Kingspan K12 Framing BoardAs low as £375.22 Inc. VAT
Kingspan K15 Rainscreen BoardAs low as £266.35 Inc. VAT
Kingspan TR26 Insulation ThermaroofAs low as £215.08 Inc. VAT
Kingspan TR27 Insulation ThermaroofAs low as £104.88 Inc. VAT
Kingspan TP10 Thermapitch Roof Insulation Boards - 1200 x 2400mmAs low as £19.44 Inc. VAT
Celotex PL4000 Thermal Laminate Insulation BoardAs low as £45.16 Inc. VAT
Recticel Eurothane GP Insulation Board - 1200 x 2400mmAs low as £14.12 Inc. VAT
Recticel Powerdeck 'F'As low as £120.74 Inc. VAT
Ecotherm PIR Insulation Board - 1200 x 2400mm
Starting at £14.27 Inc. VAT
Explore our selection of Insulation Board from industry leading brands.
What is Insulation Board?
Insulation board is undoubtedly one of the most well-known types of insulation. It provides advanced materials either in a uni-material board or combined. They fit reflective aluminium sheets to form especially high-performance Insulation board.
PU foam insulating material is amongst the very well-known choices. It is regarded as a vapor barrier as well as the moisture immunity, provided that every seam is taped with transparency insulation tape.
It offers advantages compared to traditional insulation materials like mineral wool slabs.
- It’s a cost-effective way to prevent heat loss and cooling in your residence
- It’s perfect for commercial and domestic projects
- You can save a lot of money on energy bills and reduce heat loss considerably
- It can prevent the risk of fire
- It can help prevent mould, fungus, bacteria, vermin and other pests from building up in insulation spaces in your home
- It’s versatile so can be used in any area of your home or project building
- It covers a lot of space easily and quickly so therefore making it very cost effective
- It is used as a vapour and moisture barrier
By insulating your home with insulation board, you can save a lot of money on energy bills and reduce heat loss considerably.
It can be used in nearly any part of a building. This includes;
Our Insulation Board is available in a variety of widths, depths and lengths to help you find the right insulation board for your project.
- They are also available in a range of thicknesses from as thin as 12mm to as thick as 200mm.
- As our range includes products at various price points you are sure to find the right style to suit your budget
They are supplied from two of the biggest manufacturers. Kingspan and Celotex make up the bulk of our range. They have been providing quality products for years meaning their products hold a very good reputation.
- Kingspan is a nationwide business which specialises in Insulation, making their products some of the most trustworthy on the market
- Celotex supply many of the products we sell at Building Supplies Online. Their products are some of their most popular products
How to Install
It can be easier to install and more flexible in its applications than traditional mineral wool slabs. It is rigid and can be cut to size to fit the cavity space or area where you want to install the insulation.
If you’re installing between rafters, follow these steps;
- Before cutting the boards measure the space between the rafters as sizes and spacings will vary slightly
- Using a sharp knife or fin-toothed saw cut the insulation boards to size
- Fit the insulation flush with the bottom of the rafters. Make sure that it doesn’t fill the entire depth and ensure they are installed tightly between the rafters
- Fill any left-over gaps with expanding foam sealant
What are the best insulation boards?
Labelling a specific insulation board the "best insulation board" would prove difficult as a lot of insulation boards are better suited to different situations. In the search for the best Insulation board, it would be best first to decide why you need the insulation.