Whether you are looking for extra storage space, a workshop, or a place to get more enjoyment out of your garden in, a garden shed can be a great addition to your outside space.
We have large range of quality garden sheds to choose from available in a variety of different sizes and styles for sale making them suitable for creating your dream workshop or craft studio, or simply storing your bikes, just take a look.
Who Doesn’t Need More Storage?
- A garden shed can create the perfect base to either work from home or give you the space you need to enjoy your hobby, whatever that is. The extra storage space might be just what you need to take on your next big project and get creative.
- If you are looking for a craft space to get busy or even a summer house to relax in, we have a range of more decorative garden sheds with attractive styling and windows which will be a great addition to your garden.
- Alternatively, if storage is high on your agenda and you are fed up of bikes and children’s toys cluttering up your garden we stock a basic range of sheds which will give you maximum storage while still smartening up your outside space.
- Our slim-line garden sheds are the perfect storage solution and can be discreetly positioned by a fence or wall without taking too much room. You could even hide away those unsightly wheelie bins.
You can rest assured that you will be purchasing a high-quality garden shed which is built to last but before buying a garden shed it is important to think about what it is going to be used for so you can ensure you are buying the right one for the job. Here is our guide to garden sheds which should make the decision a little easier.
What will you be Storing in your Garden Shed?
This is one of the first questions you need to ask yourself, if it is a few tools and some gardening equipment then a smaller shed will be adequate, but if you are planning on storing bulky furniture or large machinery obviously you will need to opt for a larger, more substantial design and structure.
What Size Garden Shed do I Need?
- Once you’ve settled on the purpose of your garden shed, you’ll need to think about what size and layout will be best. We stock garden sheds in all shapes and sizes so you can be sure you will find something suitable
- Obviously, the amount of space you have available will dictate the size of shed you can choose. Garden sheds vary enormously so measure your outside area and think about making the best use of the space you have.
- The layout is also an important factor to take in to account, for example which way will it face and where will the doors be.
- Give some careful thought as to which layout will work best for you. If you only have a small garden position the shed wisely so you don’t lose too much garden, or look in to whether a corner shed design might work better for you.
What Sheds do we Offer?
We stock quality garden sheds in a variety of materials to suit all budgets. Whether you are looking for a plastic, wood or metal structure to complete your outside project. It is worth considering the pro and cons of each different material, for example wood required more maintenance such as annual treatment, yet can look more natural in a garden setting as well as regulating temperature better in the summer months.
How to Keep your Garden Shed Secure?
Unfortunately garden sheds are often targeted in burglaries so it is important to keep your belongings safe, especially if you plan to use yours to store valuable, bikes, tools or machinery. If this is the case it might be worth looking at garden sheds without windows to keep valuables out of sight of prying eyes.
We also stock an extensive range of accessories to keep your new storage solution secure, from simple padlocks and alarms to security lighting.
What Type of Roof?
Garden sheds also come with a variety of different roofs, again, to suit all budgets and what the garden shed is going to be used for. If you plan to store valuable furniture or you are planning on using your shed as a craft space, you want to ensure the roof stays weather-proof for many years to come.
The classic apex overlap roof is a more traditional option for a garden shed while also being a practical choice as it offers plenty of headroom while inside the shed. However, other options include shiplap, overlap, pent roof or apex roof, there are many to choose from in our extensive range.