Explore our range of Bark Chippings from industry leaders including Bradstone.
Bark chippings are a cheap and effective way to finish areas of your garden with numerous benefits at hand especially if you are looking to make your garden low maintenance.
What are Bark Chippings?
Bark Chippings are a cheap, reasonable product that can transform your outdoor space almost instantly. They are effective in finishing areas of your garden and exterior with many benefits to its function as well as aesthetics.
Bark chippings give a gorgeous natural look to your garden areas, creating a wooden characteristic feel. They can be used as simple design strategies of to benefit your paths or even flow beds.
Advantages of Bark Chippings
- Bark Chippings are a stunning natural product to your garden and add such character and style to your home.
- Our Bark Chippings inhibit weed growth and so maintains a gorgeous design to your exterior without displeasing weeds running the designs. A layer of bark chippings across the soil around plants and shrubs will stop sunlight reaching the seeds and small shoots that form when weeds are beginning to develop as the weather turns warmer during spring.
- They save water as they do not need to be watered down like soil and other greenery due to forming a layer above the soil which allows water to penetrate to the soil below; but also reducing evaporation from the soils surface- retaining moisture.
- Provides a layer of insulation during colder weathers protecting the plants from frosting an dicing over.
- They can also be used as a decorative benefit as they give a gorgeous natural, woodland feel.
- They can be used as a pathway protection and so protect the environment as well as your garden aesthetics.
Our Range of Bark Chippings
The Bark Chippings we have to offer have excellent reasonable prices for you to purchase and invest from out home store website. If you prefer a warmer touch to your garden, then our light brown toned chippings seem most appropriate for you.
- We have bulk bag prices ranging from £123.11 to £156.42 proving that not only do we have most reasonable, impressive prices, we have the highest quality bark chippings on offer for you. You may want to invest in our landscaping bark mulch chippings which are perfect for beddings and border- not forgetting its fantastic use to top off these beds and border.
- On the other hand, you may prefer to invest in our play grade bark premium bulk bag which work perfectly for children’s play areas as the have high levels of safety and stability. This is similar to our landscape bark chippings which is a beautiful mix of warm colours to help blend int the garden and help against weed growth- retaining moisture.
- We also have hardwood path chippings on offer which are ideal for use as a loose weed suppressant and finishing material. These are long lasting and a gorgeous decorative coverage. In comparison you may opt for our composted bark bulk bag which is 0-8mm of composted bark which is perfect for breaking up heavy, clay rich soils and for adding nutrients back into tired and shabby beds, border and allotments.
Every single one of our products is made to please all our customers; therefore, we can reassure there will be no disappointment. We promise that each of our products are made with the highest quality manufacturers so there will be no problems and issues for the durability of instalment.
With a 1-2-day delivery service, our company promises to give high levels of professionalism when delivering and installing. This fast delivery time means you can put your vision to reality almost instantly right after purchase. This because we want to make sure you have the best experience with us when purchasing our products.
We promise high quality service when purchasing, delivering and installing, to prove we are the best company for you.
Why should you use Bark Chippings?
Garden Bark Chippings are a great natural choice for your garden and blend beautifully into bedding and low maintenance garden areas.
- The bark mulch has so many benefits to your garden including being useful and protective in all weather conditions helping to protect your plants by placing the bark chippings around the base of the plants.
- During the hot summer months the garden bark chippings act as a layer against the heat to help improve the soil moisture levels while in the winter when we get the early frosts it insulates the plants roots to protect them from damage.
- If there are periods of heavy rainfall the bark mulch protects the ground from soil erosion acting as a protective barrier.
- Other than these benefits it is also cheap, quick and easy to lay as you just put some down and rake it evenly over the area and the bark chippings will last between 1-3 years and it is easy to just add a small amount to refresh areas rather than having to redo the whole area.
The garden bark chippings are also good at suppressing weed growth in the areas where it is laid, however, for maximum effect it is advisable to thoroughly weed the area before laying the bark mulch and if it is an area that is prone to heavy weed growth applying a membrane before laying the garden bark chippings will make it most effective.
The bark chippings are made within specific sizing guides and are a great natural look to use in multiple areas of your garden from the borders and flower beds to paths and play areas.