Forest Overlap Dip Treated Reverse Apex Shed - 8 x 6ft
- Free Delivery
- Pressure treated to help against rot and fungal growth
- Stunning design and quality
- 15 Years Guarantee for peace of mind
Forest Overlap Pressure Treated Apex Garden Shed - No Window - 4 x 3 ft
The benefits of a pressure-treated board are that they are extremely weather-proof helping prevent rot and fungal decay from extreme weather conditions. They also do not need to be treated throughout their lifespan as the pressure treatment keeps it effective for the full 15 years lifespan saving money compared to the dip treated alternative.
The shed has an apex roof for maximum use of the interior ceiling height, allowing to store taller equipment and tools. The shed has no windows for maximum security as all your tools will be out of sight. The door has a strong double Z frame for extra strength and security.
- An attractive garden shed, made with traditional straight cut overlap timber boards
- Easy to build and move, improved design with smaller sections for easy assembly
- Strong construction with additional framing and robust Double Z framed door
- Solid timber floor as standard, much stronger than OSB sheet material
- Smooth planed barge boards and decorative finial
- Security features include anti-tamper hidden hinges that aren't accessible from the outside
- Sturdy overlap cladding, 28 x 28 framing and Pressure Treated bearers
- Pressure Treated with a 15 year Anti-Rot guarantee
- Manufactured in the UK from UK grown FSC certified timber
|Overall Size (cm)||194 x 134 x 101cm|
|Eaves Height (mm)||1600mm|
|No. Of Windows||0|
|Door Security||Plate Hasp & Staple|
|Door Opening Size (cm)||59 x 164cm|
|Guarantee||15 Years Anti-Rot|
|Product Brand||Forest Garden|
Delivery Options and FAQs
We offer delivery tiers based on the size of your order on most products:
|Small||£6||Free over £100|
|Medium||£12||Free over £200|
|Large||£20||Free over £300|
|Bulky||£30||Free over £500|
|Pallet||£40||Free over £750|
Insulation Charges ONLY
|£240 - £350||£60|
|£350 - £750||£40|
Timber Charges ONLY
|£240 - £499||£60|
A basket containing items from two or more delivery tiers will be charged at the highest tier.
For bulky deliveries we will call or text to arrange a suitable delivery date. Please ensure you provide an appropriate mobile number at the checkout.
All bulky and pallet orders will be delivered by large lorry to the kerbside. Please ensure there is suitable access to the delivery address before ordering.
Please note a signature is required for all bulky and pallet deliveries.
Should you have any questions regarding your delivery you can contact us via live chat or email by visiting our Contact Us page.
For more information please refer to our full Terms & Conditions.
Basket: ( items)View Basket