VELUX VFE MK31 2060 White Painted Noise Reduction Bottom-Hung Vertical Element - 78x60cm
- Stunning White Painted Finish
- Extra Insulation for added comfort in winter months
- Noise reduction for a better nights rest
- Larger pane area for more daylight giving a more natural light to the room
This is a double glazed bottom hung vertical element with advanced glazing and has a uValue of 1.2.
New generation features
More daylight : up to 18% larger pane area.
Slim profile : slim profiles and larger pane means more glass and less frame.
Thermo technology : innovative use of high performance insulation material.
More comfort : a more modern and attractive design with excellent ventilation and operation control.
Control bar : new design of the control bar with functionality icons.
Exterior design : improved exterior finish with a softer and more discrete expression.
Click-on covers : fewer screws with the new click-on covers.
Top cover : slimmer top cover.
Combine vertical and sloping lacquered natural pine roof windows to extend the possibilities for view and daylight. Ideal for storey and a half houses.
Avaliable in single, twin and triple combinations each with an 18mm gap.
Select your pine window roof window(s) in size MK04, MK06 or MK08 and then combine them with an MK31 or MK35 vertical element. Please note vertical elements are bottom hung and open inwards for added ventilation and clearing.
Finally select an the appropriate flashing system for your roof window size, combination and roof covering. Please note VELUX recommend the use of an EBY trimmer for added support and a harmonious internal finish if using a twin or triple combination.
Lacquered natural pine finish painted white - GGL
• Pine core painted white.
• Excellent value for money and easy to install.
• Made from High quality natural pine.
• Protective triple coat clear lacquer helps to preserve the timber of the window.
• Easy to use top control bar for opening and even ventilation purposes when the window is closed.
• Rotates 180° for easy cleaning.
60 advanced glazing
Same characteristics as the 73 laminated glazing with the following benefits :
• Lower uValue for premium performance.
• 6mm toughened outer pane with low-E coating for improved energy efficiency and noise reduction.
• 10 year guarantee on windows and flashings.
• Suitable for roof pitches between 15 and 55°.
• BBA certified.
Delivery charges will depend on the contents of your order and will be calculated at checkout.
Basket: ( items)View Basket